Quick Analysis Report
Quick Analysis Report
Based on your sharing and current 35343 participants of Vietnam Best Places To Work Survey 2016
How's Your Work-Life Balance?
Van Tran, your Work-Life Balance is in danger! The loss of balance puts you at high risk for depression.
Sorry for your hard work and effort have not paid off as you expected. At the present time, your Work-Life Balance is lower than 38% of the total current survey participants. Try your best and don’t give up!
This quick report will provide the truth about your Work-Life Balance and comparisons between you and other like-minded talents. You will also receive useful suggestions to improve your current situation!
HOW ARE THE OTHER TALENTS LIKE YOU?
On average, your level of Work-Life Balance is BETTER than other working professionals; BETTER than the average of industry; function of but still EQUAL to average working professionals at the level of .
WHAT IS Work-Life Balance THEN?
YOU define your own meaning of Work-Life Balance!
Anphabe researches show that the definition of Work-Life Balance is very personal, led by different expectations, thus being diverse among talent groups. Van Tran, you know what, working professionals in Vietnam have up to 8 key concepts of Work-Life Balance!
I achieve work success while still having a satisfying life.
WHO SHARES YOUR POINT OF VIEW?
Those who have the same definition of Work-Life Balance as yours mostly come from these 2 industries:
Working environment, nature of the job and personal network can have certain effects to one’s opinion towards Work-Life Balance.
Below are most interested workplace in Banking/Finance and Insurance (Life & Non-life) for your reference:
ARE YOU HAPPY?
Below is your HAPPINESS LEVEL at your current workplace:
388 - up to now
35343 - up to now
IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE & HAPPINESS
No matter how you rate your level of Work-Life Balance, it’s very important to nurture the “feeling of balance”. This would help to make you feel HAPPIER at work.
You can a) Do it yourself; b) Suggest supports from your company; c) Find appropriate workplaces offering the following activities:
- Propose to your current company or choose a workplace with good policy of benefits, family care and engagement. This would help to promote mutual understanding and teamwork working environment.
- Proactively buy or propose your company to support health insurance for you and your family members to ensure your future security.
- Choose a job that you can work independently and a company that allows employees to have empowerment and self-control in work.
- Seek for financial support programs from appropriate jobs (loans; talent retention programs; …)
- If flexibility (time and location) is important to your lifestyle and character, proactively propose or choose an appropriate job as long as you can deliver results.