Quick Analysis Report
Quick Analysis Report
Based on your sharing and current 35350 participants of Vietnam Best Places To Work Survey 2016
How's Your Work-Life Balance?
Van Tran, Your Work-Life Balance is just acceptable!
In general, you have found your Work-Life Balance. However, there are times when you are distracted and feel hard to be balanced due to various stressors upcoming in life. Don’t worry, there are 38% of the current survey participants who share the same situation.
This quick report will provide interesting comparisons between you and other like-minded talents. You will also receive useful suggestions to improve your level of Work-Life Balance!
HOW ARE THE OTHER TALENTS LIKE YOU?
Be careful! Your Work-Life Balance is WORSE than other working professionals who are just like you.
WHAT IS Work-Life Balance THEN?
YOU define your own meaning of Work-Life Balance!
Anphabe researches show that the definition of Work-Life Balance is very personal, led by different expectations, thus being diverse among talent groups. Van Tran, you know what, working professionals in Vietnam have up to 8 key concepts of Work-Life Balance!
I find joys & meanings in what I do.
WHO SHARES YOUR POINT OF VIEW?
Those who have the same definition of Work-Life Balance as yours mostly come from these 2 industries:
Working environment, nature of the job and personal network can have certain effects to one’s opinion towards Work-Life Balance.
Below are most interested workplace in Banking/Finance and Retail/Wholesale/Trading for your reference:
ARE YOU HAPPY?
Below is your HAPPINESS LEVEL at your current workplace:
388 - up to now
35350 - up to now
IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE & HAPPINESS
No matter how you rate your level of Work-Life Balance, it’s very important to nurture the “feeling of balance”. This would help to make you feel HAPPIER at work.
You can a) Do it yourself; b) Suggest supports from your company; c) Find appropriate workplaces offering the following activities:
- Propose to your current company or choose a workplace with good policy of benefits, family care and engagement. This would help to promote mutual understanding and teamwork working environment.
- Proactively buy or propose your company to support health insurance for you and your family members to ensure your future security.
- Choose a job that you can work independently and a company that allows employees to have empowerment and self-control in work.
- Seek for financial support programs from appropriate jobs (loans; talent retention programs; …)
- If flexibility (time and location) is important to your lifestyle and character, proactively propose or choose an appropriate job as long as you can deliver results.