Quick Analysis Report
Quick Analysis Report
Based on your sharing and current 35333 participants of Vietnam Best Places To Work Survey 2016
How's Your Work-Life Balance?
Van Tran, your Work-Life Balance has dropped to an alarming level! The loss of balance puts you at risk for depression.
Different stressors in your professional and personal life stop you to achieve the Work-Life Balance you want. At the present time, your Work-Life Balance is lower than 4% of the total current participants. You need to try harder for this!
This quick report will provide the truth about your Work-Life Balance and comparisons between you and other like-minded talents. You will also receive useful suggestions to improve your current situation!
HOW ARE THE OTHER TALENTS LIKE YOU?
On average, your level of Work-Life Balance is BETTER than other working professionals; WORSE than the average of industry; function of but still BETTER than average working professionals at the level of .
WHAT IS Work-Life Balance THEN?
YOU define your own meaning of Work-Life Balance!
Anphabe researches show that the definition of Work-Life Balance is very personal, led by different expectations, thus being diverse among talent groups. Van Tran, you know what, working professionals in Vietnam have up to 8 key concepts of Work-Life Balance!
I have essential energy and minds for important thing at work & in life.
WHO SHARES YOUR POINT OF VIEW?
Those who have the same definition of Work-Life Balance as yours mostly come from these 2 industries:
Working environment, nature of the job and personal network can have certain effects to one’s opinion towards Work-Life Balance.
Below are most interested workplace in Banking/Finance and Retail/Wholesale/Trading for your reference:
ARE YOU HAPPY?
Below is your HAPPINESS LEVEL at your current workplace:
388 - up to now
35333 - up to now
IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE & HAPPINESS
No matter how you rate your level of Work-Life Balance, it’s very important to nurture the “feeling of balance”. This would help to make you feel HAPPIER at work.
You can a) Do it yourself; b) Suggest supports from your company; c) Find appropriate workplaces offering the following activities:
- Choose a job that you can work independently and a company that allows employees to have empowerment and self-control in work.
- Propose to your current company or choose a workplace with good policy of benefits, family care and engagement. This would help to promote mutual understanding and teamwork working environment.
- Proactively buy or propose your company to support health insurance for you and your family members to ensure your future security.
- If flexibility (time and location) is important to your lifestyle and character, proactively propose or choose an appropriate job as long as you can deliver results.
- Proactively invest for yourself or propose your company to invest in new technology/tools to improve productivity.